Top 5 Reasons we Love Søstrene Grene…
1. The Magic. Once you step inside the wonderful world of Søstrene Grene, you are transported into a magical land of crafting, beauty, inspiration and hygge.
2. The Christmas Decor. Certainly, it’s a wonderful time of year to pick up some additional baubles, bows, wrapping paper and table place settings to increase the holiday spirit. What we admire most is the wide range and affordable pricing the Christmas collection has to offer…and the online shopping is especially convenient this time of year.
3. DIY Projects. Regardless of skill level, there is bound to be something to catch your eye within a Søstrene Grene shop. For yourself, for your children, or as a gift…we are particularly fond of the hours of play you can consume with your family and a few goodies from the boutique, such as this adorable “spielkoffer” for children.
4. The Party Supplies. We just love foil number balloons and they are so difficult to find – at the right price – in Switzerland. However, Søstrene Grene has these festive digits in 35cm silver or gold foil for just CHF 1.56 each.
5. The Story. While the company was founded by the Grene family in Aarhus, Denmark in 1973, it is the lovely two sisters, Anna and Clara, who represent the company in written communication and inspirational crafty tips such as, “A curious and creative mind can create something wonderful from even the smallest things.”
For those that do not know, “Søstrene Grene” is Danish and means “the Grene sisters” where Ana is said to be the more creative of the two and has an undeniable sense of aesthetics. Clara, on the other hand, is known to be very practical and well organized. Together, they embody the diversity that Søstrene Grene has to offer.
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on:
This year, we need safe options to celebrate the holidays and Switzerland’s glorious winter season. Covid may require us to distance and imagine smiles behind masks…however, it cannot dampen our desire to explore.read more
Lockdown was catastrophic for small businesses, but the these trailblazers found strength from within and didn’t skip a beat. We are honored to share their stories.read more