Top 5 Reasons we Love Codex…
1. The Story of Bia. This plant-based skincare line was created by a Cork-based herbalist that blends ancient Irish herbal knowledge extracted from native Irish plants with modern science.
2. The Bia Products. They are light, effective and perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. The exfoliating face wash is a favorite because it uses gentle and natural jojoba grains, elderflower water, grapefruit, safflower and milk thistle oils for toning and cleansing benefits.
3. The Soaps. They are made using a traditional “cold process” method, which preserves the potency and benefits of the plant-based butters and essential oils. Codex makes efficient use of every step of the soap-making process, including reserving the extra, leftover oil, often referred to as the “superfat,” to blend into the final soap. Whether you are using the Balance, Uplift, Invigorating or Cleansing soap, each bar is complete with a proprietary mix of essential oils to leave skin feeling extra luxurious, silky smooth and respecting the skin’s natural pH.
4. The Packaging. Renewable sugar cane with a “negative carbon footprint” is utilized to encase every Codex Beauty product. It is nice using products that are not only good for your skin…but for the planet too!
5. The Company. Codex Beauty was founded in 2018 by a Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Barb Paldus, PhD. The bio-science approach applied to natural beauty is rather interesting because they uphold a pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing process utilizing only natural ingredients…while knowing the precise source of every product used.
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on:
This year, we need safe options to celebrate the holidays and Switzerland’s glorious winter season. Covid may require us to distance and imagine smiles behind masks…however, it cannot dampen our desire to explore.read more
Lockdown was catastrophic for small businesses, but the these trailblazers found strength from within and didn’t skip a beat. We are honored to share their stories.read more