Top 5 Reasons we Love Caroline Rohwer Hairdressing…
1. The Location. Caroline moved to her NEW salon address on Appollostrasse August 2019 and clients couldn’t be happier with the enlarged, bright space framed with gorgeous windows just next to our favorite cafe: Bohemia. The heart and soul of the salon seamlessly carried over, but the enhanced glamour is testimony to the fact that Girls Just Wanna Have Fun at the Caroline Rohwer salon.
2. The Team. You know you’ve found a gem of a team when everyone is glowing with joy to do their work day in and day out. Arriving to work dressed in stylish high heels and hip hair color (depending on the day!), Caroline and her team, are flat out fun. While they are efficient and fast on their feet (despite the heels), they love a good chat, hearing about your life and gossiping over celebrity magazines. They genuinely want to get to know you so that they can read your thoughts and create the style you are craving.
3. The Craft. Color is their game! If you are looking to enhance the natural color or go bold with a look you’ve been longing for, Caroline and her team are color specialists, often scheduling development workshops together to brush up on their own techniques. They have curated a talent for coloring, helping you create the perfect look to compliment the shape of your face, skin tone and personality. You are welcome to book a free consultation to get some personal advice you can feel good about.
3. The Comfort. For our non-German speaking friends, Caroline and her team are native English-speakers so you have comfort knowing that your desires will be communicated without nuances getting lost in translation. There are also English magazines throughout the salon and the atmosphere is so inviting, you’ll want to schedule time for yourself as a regular getaway for more than just hair services.
4. The Passion. Originally from South Africa, Caroline studied the art of hair in her home country before relocating to Switzerland. At a young age, Caroline has accomplished what many only dream of and she continues to move full steam ahead. She began her career in Zurich offering ladies hair services in the comfort of their own homes, before she opened her first salon many years ago. She was one of the first salons to bring the authentic Brazilian Blowout to Zurich and now she is a fixture in Zurich’s world of beauty.
5. The Flexibility. Caroline & her team offer bridal and special occasion styling as well as drop-dead gorgeous make up application services for that special night out. Whether you have a special birthday, wedding or a gala to attend, inquire about having someone visit your home or hotel to help you complete that perfect look.
Grand Prize. A Pampering Day for You and a Friend! Includes, manicure, pedicure, hair color and cut for both ladies. Cannot be exchanged for cash value.
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: