Top 5 Reasons we Love Sundays Hard Seltzer…
1. The Ingredients. This alcoholic sparkling water with light and naturally refreshing sugar-free flavors contains just 3 high-quality ingredients that are entirely Swiss crafted:
Fermented Alcohol – 4%
2. The Flavors. How can we resist a refreshing drink that is low in calories, bursting with flavor and shared with friends? It simply makes you happy! Life is too short to worry about the small stuff and life is best enjoyed with the people you love. Hold onto those Sunday summer vibes every day, and weekend brunch is perfectly paired with a sugar free Sundays Hard Seltzer. Now, which flavor to choose?
3. The Cocktails. Tis the season to Share a Sundays and a good laugh. Hard Seltzer Cocktails are just coming to Switzerland and the team has put together this light and refreshing alternative to beer or wine this holiday season with a low-calorie, low-sugar recipe:
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
90g coconut sugar
90g maple syrup
30g dried cranberries
6 cinnamon sticks
3 tsp freshly grated ginger
3 tsp vanilla extract (or 1 vanilla pod)
3 whole anise stars
TO SERVE 1 GLASS
1 tsp soda concentrate
33cl Sundays Hard Seltzer Ginger Cardamom
Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling, reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes
Remove from heat and let infuse for another 10-15 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl or small pitcher
To serve: pour 1 tablespoon of the soda concentrate into a glass and cover with Sundays Hard Seltzer Ginger Cardamom. Add some ice cubes and enjoy!
4. The Charity. Sundays Hard Seltzer is committed to giving a portion of all sales to support the clean water initiatives sponsored by the World Wildlife Fund, as well as working to offset 100% of carbon emissions by filling in fully post-consumer recycled bottles and aluminum cans.
5. The Passion. We love a great startup story and the team behind Sundays Hard Seltzer crafted the idea in Zurich, perfected it in Bern and produced it in Winterthur. The brainchild of Swiss and American friends living in Zurich, they partnered with local cultural ambassadors and industry innovators to bring Sundays Hard Seltzer to life. From conception to distribution, it took just a few short months and this brand is rolling full steam ahead.
Similar to what happened in the US market where smaller Hard Seltzer companies have attracted the attention of beer giants noticing a pinch in revenues, Swiss beer companies will soon introduce their own versions of Hard Seltzer to be easily found on grocery store shelves…but we hope you consider supporting passionate producers such as the ones mentioned above!
Cheers to Sundays!
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on:
This year, we need safe options to celebrate the holidays and Switzerland’s glorious winter season. Covid may require us to distance and imagine smiles behind masks…however, it cannot dampen our desire to explore.read more
Lockdown was catastrophic for small businesses, but the these trailblazers found strength from within and didn’t skip a beat. We are honored to share their stories.read more