Top 5 Reasons we Love Foxtrail…
1. The Sneaky Fox. That sneaky fox is at it again with this fun and imaginative way to explore some of our favorite Swiss cities and mountain resorts. Foxtrails are that dose of family, friend or corporate bonding time that will ensure brain teasers and giggles all day long…especially now when social distancing is required and we are all looking for safe activities to do.
2. The Creativity. Whether you are enjoying the Foxtrail with colleagues as a team building exercise, with friends or with family…it could be helpful to look at clues through the eyes of a child. Many interactive puzzles can be found at ground or knee-high level. We really enjoy the intelligent brain teasers, for example, with a little creativity you will decipher the phone number needed to send a text message using just the clue and your knowledge of a tic-tac-toe sign….Shhh, that’s all we can tell you!
3. Choose your Language. Most trails have both English and German as language options. So if you are playing with out of town guests, pick English. Otherwise give yourself a challenge and make it extra fun by playing in German. The choice is yours!
4. Celebrate with Foxtrail. Dinner parties are soooo yesterday. Celebrate those special occasions like class reunions, bachelorette parties or office outings with Foxtrail and add on their finish line Apertif for a post event party.
5. Explore Switzerland by Foxtrail. Sure, the kids might complain about sightseeing, but you’ll hear nothing but team cheers when exploring neighboring towns via a Foxtrail. Programs are in many cities including Basel, Berne, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Thun, Lausanne, Lugano, Lenzerheide, Flims Laax Falera, Davos and more.
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on:
This year, we need safe options to celebrate the holidays and Switzerland’s glorious winter season. Covid may require us to distance and imagine smiles behind masks…however, it cannot dampen our desire to explore.read more
Lockdown was catastrophic for small businesses, but the these trailblazers found strength from within and didn’t skip a beat. We are honored to share their stories.read more