Top 5 Reasons we Love Jucker Farm…
1. The Escape. Visiting any of the adventure farms takes you miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city and into a natural world where your food is lovingly tended to and the entire farm-to-table concept can be enjoyed. The farms are family friendly, perfect for romantic walks as a couple, or even as a solitude getaway to reconnect with the simplicity of nature and yourself.
2. The Self-Picking. From farm to belly, we love the bold flavors of freshly picked fruit. Cherries and blueberries can be found from Jun-Sept at Juckerhof and Jul-Sept at Bächlihof Jona where you can feast while you pick…weighing what’s left and taking it home to enjoy.
3. The Pumpkin Season. It all started in the 1990’s when Martin and Beat Jucker had a pumpkin of an idea…and today, some of the most breathtaking pumpkin sculptures are erected year after year from Sept-Nov. Ballet Dancers, Unicorns, the iconic Rolling Stones’ tongue and so much more are there to marvel at while you enjoy the atmosphere of the farm and some pumpkin delights from the restaurant.
4. The Brunch. The city may be closed on Sunday, but brunch at the farm is open year round and the self-service buffet is to live for! Enjoy Buurezmorge: Brunch on the Farm from 9.00-13.00 on Sat, Sun and public holidays. Reservations are encouraged, but cannot be accepted after 17.00 on Friday evenings.
5. The Online Shop. There’s a new shop in town, and it’s open 24/7. The professional team behind Farmy.ch are powering the new JuckerShop.ch where you can order fresh vegetables, fruits, seasonal berries and products created especially by the HofManufactur such as pumpkin soup or pasta. The gift baskets make a wonderful last minute gift as well!
Brunch for two people at Jucker Farm. Cannot be exchanged for cash value.
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: