1. The Symbolism. There is always a reason to celebrate life’s large and small accomplishments and a bottle of Champagne just makes everything a little bit better.
2. The Iconic. Moët & Chandon is the most widely recognized Champagne in the world and the selection produces more than 28 million bottles per year.
3. The Tours. Did you know that it is possible to organize a tour of the Moët cellars in Épernay, France? Just 130km north-east of Paris, the Maison welcomes visitors and booking is already available for March & April 2021 for the Iconic, Imperial or Grand Vintage tours.
4. The History. Established in 1743 by Claude Moët, the company currently owns 1,190 hectares (2,900 acres) of vineyards and is located along the famous “avenue de Champagne” part of the UNESCO World Heritage list.
5. The Signature Rosé. There is another limited edition, the Signature Rosé Impérial. The new label takes its inspiration from the oldest existing Moët & Chandon rosé champagne label, dated 1873 and this bottle will make a gorgeous gift for a special lady in your life.
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on:
This year, we need safe options to celebrate the holidays and Switzerland’s glorious winter season. Covid may require us to distance and imagine smiles behind masks…however, it cannot dampen our desire to explore.read more
Lockdown was catastrophic for small businesses, but the these trailblazers found strength from within and didn’t skip a beat. We are honored to share their stories.read more