1. The Packaging. Unwrapping a present only to find a lovely metal box that requires an opening of the lid to reveal the treasure inside is always a nice feeling for the gift recipient. The iconic Farber-Castell logo is present on the cover of this classy, yet reusable metal box.
2. The Products. Within the box, you will find the Grip Edition fountain pen with a medium sized nib width, and ballpoint pen with XB smooth running ink.
3. The Quality. Designed with a black robust stainless steel nib, the fountain pen ensures super smooth writing, as does the XB ballpoint. The characteristic dots match the pen’s shaft in color and provide a comfortable grip for writing.
4. The Nostalgia. Many of us do not take the time to enjoy the lovely feeling of writing with a fountain pen. Whether for yourself, or as a gift, this pen experience is meant to be enjoyed.
5. The Fun Fact. Founded in 1761, Farber-Castell produces more than 2.3 billion lead and colored pencils per year made from wood cultivated in sustainable forests where the company grows approximately 20 cubic metres of wood every hour, which corresponds to around 1 truck load!
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on:
This year, we need safe options to celebrate the holidays and Switzerland’s glorious winter season. Covid may require us to distance and imagine smiles behind masks…however, it cannot dampen our desire to explore.read more
Lockdown was catastrophic for small businesses, but the these trailblazers found strength from within and didn’t skip a beat. We are honored to share their stories.read more