Top 5 Reasons we Love Cutting Edge…
1. No Language Barrier. There’s no need to worry about not being able to communicate with your hairdresser! Cutting Edge’s stylists speak a wide range of languages including English, Italian, German, and French!
2. The Inner Circle. Their professional stylists keep up to date on cutting and coloring techniques, traveling to take advanced courses in London every year! They offer the best of the latest services like Olaplex treatment for damaged & dry hair and the Ritualiss Keratin Treatment for frizzy, unruly hair.
3. Eazy Peazy Travel. Cutting Edge is easy to get too and is in a very practical spot just five minutes from Zurich’s Kunsthaus – take the direct tram 3 from the Hauptbahnhof.
4. Products that Perform. The stylists use healthy and natural products when doing your hair like TIGI and Elgon brands. No worrying about formaldehyde, glyoxylic acid or parabens for sure!
5. Personality & Hospitality. We’ve all been to that one hairdresser that made you feel a bit uncomfortable. Cutting Edge is far from that. The interior is inviting and colorful and very dynamic! Not only this but the stylists make you feel right at home. You don’t have to worry about being a newbie! Cutting Edge is always eager to help you find your new look.
A haircut by Cutting Edge Coiffure. Value CHF 100-120 depending on hair length. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash value or products.
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: