Top 5 Reasons we Love FALKE …
1. The Gift. Made of pure cashmere, this bonnet is particularly soft and warm. Made from a fine 2-ply cashmere yarn in the color carmine (a beautiful deep red), this winter accessory will compliment any look and keep your head warm on chilly outdoor walks. The socks are the perfect FALKE fit and add a little sparkle to your tootsies this holiday season.
2. The Stay-Ups. If you do not wear stay-ups as your stocking of choice…consider the switch to add a little spice to your wardrobe. FALKE has an incredible selection of “hold-ups” in classic or eye-catching patterns that can be worn alone or with a garter belt.
3. The Technical Underwear. There are many options on the market, but the undisputed star of underwear for skiing, hiking or just crossing town on an incredibly cold afternoon is merino wool. FALKE has a fine collection of technical garments that help neutralize odors and guarantee humidity and temperature regulation of the body.
4. The Kids Collection. Have you seen the adorable FALKE Kids Oxford socks? The classic two-tone jacquard pattern is also available in in men, allowing for a great mini-me look.
5. The Company. Celebrating 125 years, FALKE is a 4th generation family company founded in 1895 when seasonal knitter, Roofer Franz Falke-Rohen builds his own knitting mill. Today, you can find products at the flagship store in Zurich as well as online.
Bonus. The Mask + Sock Combo. We currently live in strange times and it’s fun to see brands like FALKE making the most of the situation we are in. Have a little fun with your accessories!
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on:
This year, we need safe options to celebrate the holidays and Switzerland’s glorious winter season. Covid may require us to distance and imagine smiles behind masks…however, it cannot dampen our desire to explore.read more
Lockdown was catastrophic for small businesses, but the these trailblazers found strength from within and didn’t skip a beat. We are honored to share their stories.read more