What’s better than sipping summer sunset cocktails? Well, how about sipping the newly-released limited edition Tanquery Lovage while mingling about on Gustav’s private terrance at sunset? Oh yeah!
We were delighted to be invited to the Tanquery Lovage Blogger Launch Party and are excited to share our top 5 party highlights with you. Hopefully inspiring some summer sunset cocktails of your own!
1. Limited Edition. Launched this Spring, the Tanquery Lovage is a limited edition gin based on Charles Tanqueray’s original 1839 recipe. Featuring the English herb, lovage, it’s got a savory aromatic twist with hints of nature and a lovely floral design to set it aside from the other Tanquery bottles.
2. World Class. The evening included a presentation by Kaitlyn Stewart, the 2017 world class competition winner and renowned barkeeper. A Canadian native, she’s been mixing cocktails for over 11 years and has a passion for shaking and stirring liquors across the globe.
3. Roof Top Romance. Near Europahalle, the 16-point Gault et Millau restaurant, cafe & bar, Gustav, was our venue for the evening. The private party space for 30 of your closest friends sits above Zurich and is buzzing with feel good vibes from the nearby HB. Hubby’s surprise birthday party venue planning – DONE!
4. Recipe Tips. Friends coming over for a Summer soirée? Try aHigh & Dry…Tanqueray, Elderflower Liquor, Campari, Prosecco, Orange Blossom Water. Classic with a summer splash!
5. Hostess Gift. Need to give a gift? Birthday, Thank You, Going Away Party. Or better yet, a “just because” gift to give. Globus is your one stop shop at for the Tanquery Lovage.
Written by Zuri Girl Lillian…Spent her childhood in Hawaii, and growing up in South Korea, Lillian ended up in Switzerland after getting mesmerized by its beauty. She enjoys experiencing different cultures, traveling around the world, open to all culinary journeys and meeting new people. In love with art galleries and movie theaters, you can find her chilling by the lake on a sunny day or wandering around exploring the city! Follow her on Instagram