|When:||20 May - 20 May
14.00 - 17.00
|Where:||Impact Hub Zurich, Geroldstrasse 33 8005 Zürich|
|Cost:||Franc Savvy Free|
Interested in tech but never had a chance to learn how to code? This can help!
The workshop will introduce you to fellow women with like-minded interests and they’ll cover topics including:
– Find out why to use Python
– Write your first programs for every day use
– Work on your own project with real-time support of a tutor
– See for yourself coding is powerful, creative and fun
– Hear stories of successful companies where Python is used in high-volume data and speed-critical situations
– Get a list of resources to deepen your knowledge after the workshop
– Get motivation to develop software and kickstart your new adventure in tech
The workshop is taught by Aleksandra Sokolowska. Alex is a phycisist currently doing a PhD at the Institute for Computational Science, University of Zurich. She specializes in the field of computational astrophysics, which utilizes high performance computing and requires supercomputers in order to perform complex calculations. The simulations generate large volume of data, which she then analyses and visualizes with Python libraries as her favorite tools.
The workshop is supported by Diana Flores. Diana is a computer scientist. She worked mostly as a software test engineer, occasionally also acted as scrum master, at corporations like Nokia, General Electric, and Swisscom.
ggCarrots Switzerland is the Tribe of “Impact Hub Zürich” – the global community of entrepreneurial people prototyping the future of business.
Check it out gals! Complete the Registration Form now…