Happy Holidays from Switzerland Tourism!
Top 5 Reason we Love Switzerland Tourism…
1. The Swiss Travel Pass. Of course we all love our in-laws, but we also love when they can explore Switzerland (on their own perhaps?!). Only available to non-residents, The Swiss Travel Pass for 3, 4, 8 or 15 days is good for ALL transport – boat, train and bus. Plus free access to over 500 museums and 50% off on most mountain rails and cable cars.
2. Expats Welcomed with Love. With a dedicated website for Expats easily research, plan and live up the Swiss life experience!
3. Saver Day Pass. This new pass lets you travel throughout Switzerland for as little as CHF 29 with a Half-Fare Card. Lunch in Zermatt and home by dark – reservations for 2 please!
4. Adrenaline Rush reaches a new Level. Ice climb near Leysin, Hike by full moon in Val Lumnezia, thunder down the world’s only natural ice bob run and sled ride at night. Weekends just got turned up a notch.
5. Food & Wine Redefined. No boring restaurants here when you can dine in a moving gondola, eat breakfast in a thermal bath or warm up with fondue after a torchlit mountain hike.
2 Swiss Travel Passes (8 days, 1st class) to be used by visitors of winners (non-residents)
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
Photo Copyright by: Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn / Swiss Travel System By-line: swiss-image.ch/David Bumann & Rhaetische Bahn / Swiss Travel System By-line: swiss-image.ch/Max Galli
share this page on: