Happy Holidays from HATO Fine Asian Cuisine!
Top 5 Reasons we Love HATO:
1. Best Asian food in Zurich. We love Asian food here at Girlfriend Guide and let us tell you, HATO is one of the best in Zurich. They offer a wide variety of salads, Dim Sum, and Maki. Not to mention, their Sake list is 13 sorts long! Who wouldn’t want a glass of Junmai Sake with their Maki?
2. Location. This Fine Asian Cuisine is located on Brandschenkestrasse in Zurich, just minutes away from the Alter Botanischer Garten and Ethnography Museum. And…they just opened a location in St. Moritz – now we have city & ski dining covered!
3. Handsome and Skilled. Chef Nathan D…he’s not only incredibly handsome, but also freakishly skilled in the kitchen. HATO is the perfect place for a Girl’s Night Out. Grab a table, order some sake, and enjoy a Yellow Tail Maki, perfectly made by handsome Chef Nathan!…what more could a girl ask for?
4. Lunch Menu. The Bento lunch box is perhaps the best deal around. The box includes a soup of the day, edamame, mixed sushi’s, Dim Sum, and a small green salad – the orange-lime vinaigrette salad dressing is to die for!
5. Perfect Date Night. HATO has a nice wine list that includes bottles of Guerrieri Rizzardi, and Clos D’Agon. Not only are the food and drinks amazing, but the atmosphere is elegant and classy and is sure to impress your date.
CHF 100 voucher to HATO
Brandschenkestrasse 20, 8001 Zurich (map)
+41 44 280 18 80 | HATO Website
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: