Top 5 Reasons we Love Foxtrail…
1. Family Fun Day! 6 hours to solve puzzles, read clues and explore the city you love. Foxtrails are that dose of family bonding time you are so craving with your mini me’s….teenagers included!
2. Rainy Day Saver. The indoor Foxtrail at Zurich Hauptbahnhof is just what you’re wishing for on those cold, rainy days. It’s fun, invigorating and dry!
3. Choose your Language. Most trails have both English and German as language options. So if your playing with out of town guests, pick English. Otherwise give yourself a challenge and make it extra fun by playing in German. The choice is yours!
4. Celebrate with Foxtrail. Dinner parties are soooo yesterday. Celebrate those special occasions like class reunions, bachelorette parties or office outings with Foxtrail and add on their finish line Apertif for a post event party.
5. Explore Switzerland by Foxtrail. Sure, the kids might complain about sightseeing, but you’ll hear nothing but team cheers when exploring neighboring towns via a Foxtrail. Programs are in 12 cities including Basel, Berne, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Thun, Lausanne, Lugano, Lenzerheide and more.
3 Family Tickets valid for all Foxtrails in Zurich
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: