Top 5 Reasons we Love Congress Hotel Seepark…
1. Fairy-Tale Views. Nestled within the lakeside Schadau Park framed by sweeping lawns and ancient trees, the hotel overlooks Lake Thun towards the peaks of the Bernese Oberland.
2. The Chef’s Table. Feel the fire and we’re not only talking about the oven! Bustling chefs, whipping pastry making, it all happens in the kitchen and you’re right there to see it in action. The 16 Gault Millau Restaurant opens their kitchen doors for you to see the action, steal some secrets and enjoy a gourmet meal.
3. The “inBalance” Wellness Zone. Stress will become a foreign word as you unwind in the Finnish sauna, herbal cabin, ladies’ mind sauna, scenic showers, heated recliner benches and relaxation lounge. Oh and did we mention the Kniepp spa views of the lake and the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains?! Can we go today please oh please!
4. Panorama Suite. Start your day by freshening up with the hotel’s exclusive cosmetic products…stop in for a Nespresso pick-me-up mid day and finish off the evening with a post-dinner cocktail on your private rooftop terrace.
5. Outdoor Adventure. The hotel helps you explore the outdoors. With a supply of canoes, kayaks and complimentary bikes including “Stromer” electric bikes, mountain bikes and city bikes. the concierge will help you plan an adventurous day out.
Getaway to the Congress Hotel Seepark in Thun
The package includes: 2 Nights in the Panorama Suite for 1 – 2 people; 1 Surprise Aperitif at the Chef’s Table; 1 5-course gourmet menu including matching wine accompaniment; 1 Admission to the Kunstmuseum Thun and Thun Panorama.
*Valid through 15.12.19.
Congress Hotel Seepark
Seestrasse 47, 3602 Thun (map)
+41 33 226 12 12 | Website
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: