Top 5 Reasons we Love Fork & Bottle…
1. Hello with a Smile. The Fork & Bottle staff know your name, they know your story and they welcome you with a smile. It’s on every Expat list and Facebook Forum for family friendly, english-speaking and let us not forget, delicious food!
2. Farm to Table Dining. Owner Mike is passionate about where his food comes from and personally visits and sources local farms for fresh ingredients creating a seasonal, creative menu. This winter we’re loving the Tea-Smoked Duck Salad, Crackling Confit of Pork Belly and Raspberry Crumble and any time of year we’re spoiled by the all-season Soft Shell Crab Burger.
3. The Garden. Craft Beer, Kids Play Toys, Biking Paths nearby, what more could a Zuri Girl want?! Well, if you insist, we’ll pair it with the Spinach & Artichoke dip, thank you very much!
4. Perfect for Private Parties. Birthday, Baby Shower, Corporate Party? Mike and his team will arrange a fun setting and you can step it up a notch with a theme like Craft Beer Tasting. Or bring the party to you with their Food Truck (pictured below).
5. Little Ones Welcome. The shabby chic country-style restaurant lets moms & dads enjoy eating while little ones explore the kids room…toddling back now and then for a bite from their yummy kids menu dish.
A gift voucher with a value of CHF 100.
Fork & Bottle
Allmendstrasse 20, 8002 Zurich (map)
+41 44 201 18 17 | Fork & Bottle Website
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: