Top 5 Reasons we Love Les Fondues Wyssmüller®…
1. Deliciously Swiss. The 25-veteran master cheese maker has been creating cheese sensations for years featuring variations of fondue & raclette perfect for enjoying fireside amongst friends this winter!
2. Made with Love. Each Wyssmüller® fondue is prepared by skilled artisans, with matured cheeses from the AOP production sectors or with semi-hard cheese. Produced in Fribourg, the cheese fondue capital of Switzerland, Wyssmueller’s award-winning fondues are a unique gourmet experience.
3. The Experts have Spoken. It’s not just us who think it’s delicious. In 2016, they received an award from the prestigious Gault & Millau Guide for the quality of its flavors. This is the first time, a food product received the famous quality label in Switzerland!
4. Exclusively Gourmet! The delicious cheese fondue creation recipe is enhanced with truffle oil and truffle chips! Perfect with a glass of Champagne Drappier… a wonderfully rich bouquet and complex palate. It opens with stone fruit flavors such as white peach and hints at quince jelly, then finishes with a spicy note.
5. History & Heritage. Wyssmüller® has been a master cheesemaker for 25 years creating gourmet dishes and recipes.
Prize Includes: Gift Box “Prestige” Cheese Fondue Creation with Truffles and Champagne!
600g Wyssmüller® Création with Truffles Fondue
21cl bottle of Swiss Chasselas for cooking the fondue
400g Gruyère AOP Sensation, aged for 26 months
300g Vacherin Fribourgeois AOP Sensation, aged for 5 months
75cl bottle DRAPPIER champagne
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: