Top 5 Reasons we Love LoLa’s Kitchen…
1. Made with Passion. The founder of Lola’s Kitchen, Alina Russ, wants to make people feel good because they eat good. Her products are thoughtfully sourced, locally produced, organic and use seasonal ingredients.
2. Hands-On Events. Alina hosts delicious events teaching YOU all about how to integrate Vegan into your dessert course. Join her in January to learn how to make the best raw cakes and treats.
3. Holidays Vegan Style. Keep your favorite holiday sweets on the table but make them Vegan Style. We would LOVE to sink our teethe into the Vegan Gingerbread Cheesecake…yum!
4. Say “I Do” to Vegan. It’s the wedding cake you always dreamed of but thanks to Lola it’s vegan, gluten, dairy and refined sugar free.
5. Office Events you Like. LoLa’s Kitchen bakes for public and private events. Check her instagram for inspiration and turn the work day delicious.
Prize Includes: 1 Spot in Lola’s Kitchen Vegan Detox Cake Workshop on 13 January 2019
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: