Top 5 Reasons we Love TLAKO…
1. Newly Opened. While TLAKO may have opened their doors only a few months ago, this is not their first rodeo…the man behind this concept comes from a family of restauranteurs…the family behind the largest restaurant in Mexico serving well over 1,000 meals a day!
2. The Menu. For all our girlfriends who love Mexican food, this is not Tex-mex, it’s the real deal! We love the full menu, but our hearts crave a margarita, fresh guac and selection of delicious tacos…combined, you are in for a perfect evening!
3. The Name. TLAKO…it’s like “Taco” with an L, which means “To eat” in Aztec
4. The Community Service. From the chili peppers and coffee beans to the hand woven tortilla baskets, the team behind TLAKO cares immensely about helping small farmers and craftsmen. Enjoy knowing that every detail during your meal is helping someone and their family.
5. The Location. Trendy neighborhood, next to 25 Hours Hotel, super easy to park. Once inside, the restaurant is warm and inviting with eye catching colors…we simply love the kids corner which was designed by the owner’s two children.
Zuri Girl Tip: Since you are so close to our friends at Steinfels La Maison du Vin, stop in to say hello and mention “Girlfriend Guide” for 10% off your wine!
Dinner & Drinks for 2 (CHF 150 value)
Pfingstweidstrasse 102, 8005 Zürich (map)
Website . Tel: +41 43 205 27 59
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: