Top 5 Reasons we Love Hammam Basar…
1. You will Thank Yourself. A total mind / body experience, spend 2 hours following the cleansing and relaxation rituals from long ago. Varying degrees of heat, water temperatures and mental stillness allow a hammam experience to completely stimulate, invigorate and unwind all at the same time.
2. The Nomadenfrühstück. You worked hard all week. Now it’s time to relax! Sleep in and enjoy a fireside brunch from 10am all the way until 4pm every Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
3. The Gift List Complete. Hammam Basar features a lovely shop with products perfect for that special someone on your Christmas List. Choose from home handicrafts, bath-time luxuries, cold-pressed organic oils and more.
4. Day Date. Hammam Basar hosts many special events covering topics like teas, vegan cosmetics, detox days and more. What a fun way to spend your weekend!
5. City Break in the City. Escape to Patumbah Park without leaving Seefeld and feel as though you have been transported to the ancient hammam experience of Istanbul or Morocco, while in the surroundings of ecological architecture and exclusive organic food & products.
Nomad Breakfast (Nomadenfrühstück) for 2. Valid on Saturday or Sunday from 10.00 – 16.00.
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Complete the form below to enter to win today’s prize.
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: