Top 5 Reasons we Love Vinatur Natural Wines…
1. The Standards. With bio, natural and the long list of words that “seem” to equal pure being thrown around these days, Gian has created a high standard that it can only be a Vinatur wine if it has nothing added and nothing taken away. That means organic or bio-dynamic farming; hand harvesting and controlled yields; natural vinification (no added yeasts, no chaptalisation, no filtration, no additives and little or better yet no added sulphites.
2. Easy to Order. The website is in English & German with navigation for searching by wine-grower or country. Each wine description includes a detailed first-hand story about the selection.
3. An Idea is Born. Founder Gian returned to Switzerland after 26 years in the USA to discover his favorite wines could no longer be found. What started as favors for friends and family has turned into an online boutique with exclusive, hand-picked selections from all over the world.
4. Gift Boxes under the Tree. Is there a wine lover in your life? With year-round Get-to-Know the Winemaker Gift Boxes and special Santa Cases for Christmas, let’s toast to Gift Box giving.
5. Save some Francs. Free shipping on 6+ bottles and a Girlfriend Guide 5% discount on 1st orders with code GFGUIDE5. Oh yeah!!
A Private Tasting Experience with Vinatur’s founder, Gian Kull. The experience is for 5 – 10 guests and may be hosted in your own home or location of choice.
The prize includes: wines for tasting and 2 hour tasting hosted by Gian Kull. The prize does not include: wines for consumption outside of tasting, additional time, food, location costs.
Vinatur is offering YOU 5% off the first order with code GFGUIDE5
How to Win an Advent Calendar Prize?
Daily from 1 – 25 December, Girlfriend Guide is giving away 25 gifts in 25 days to 25 winners.
share this page on: