The lovely Leila invited us to her newly opened beauty center in Seefeld to learn more about how she can help all of us fight the battle against cellulite, wrinkles and all the nooks and crannies of our bodies we never in our worst nightmares realized would flop, bloat and suddenly look worse than an unironed blouse!
In her private studio, she provides women and men with self-care services like massages and mani/pedi’s as well as anti-aging treatments like cosmetic facials and cellulite body treatments.
Allow us to introduce you to Leila & Luxe Beauty Kosmetics!
An Idea is Born
Leila, originally from Brazil, has been helping Zurich city-goers look vibrant for years. She’s worked at several beauty centers in the city and in the last year opened up her very own location in Seefeld.
Valuing skincare, timeless beauty and a love for life, Leila enjoys helping women feel good about themselves. She works hard to keep up to date on the latest equipment and technology and extensively studies traditional therapies like massages and facials as well as medical aesthetics including cellulite and wrinkles.
Leila is very calm and casual. Happy to speak to you in English, Swiss German or Portuguese, you can confide in her your problem areas and together decide the best treatment(s).
Zuri Girl Tip…Most anti-aging & body shaping techniques require multiple treatments before seeing results so keep this in mind and talk to Leila about this when deciding what’s best for you.
Easy to get to but secluded to access gives Luxe Beauty Kosmetics a hidden gem kind of feeling. 2 minutes from the Dufourstrasse tram stop in Seefeld, it’s set back along a tree-lined residential street.
The main floor displays skincare and cosmetic products alongside a manicure table and lounge area. Journey to the basement room for face & body treatments. The treatment bed is the center piece surrounded by lots of gadgets and machines that we’re hoping hold the secret to the fountain of youth!
Zuri Girl Tip…If driving, there’s metered parking along the street or it’s a quick walk from the Zürichhorn Parkhaus also located on Dufourstrasse.
Top 5 Reasons to Visit
1. Intimate & Private. Tucked away in Seefeld, owner Leila will welcome you, treat you and it will just be the 2 of you the entire time. A whole salon to yourself – how luxurious is that! Especially for those of us that don’t want to bump into our colleagues during a Microneedling session. A girl can never reveal her beauty secrets, right?!
2. Online Booking. Whether it’s that 5am alarm that makes you realize you desperately need some self-pampering or the all-night study session, book an appointment when convenient for you using the easy system from Treatwell. Once in a while there’s a cool discount there too!
3. Modern Technology. Always staying up to speed on the latest trends and techniques, Leila already offers the VelaShape III, not found in many Zurich salons yet.
4. Age Gracefully. Age, stress, too many cocktails and too little sun umbrellas! It will catch up to you gals. BUT…maybe there’s an escape route. Targeting trouble spots and focusing on collagen build-up, pigmentation disorders, skin tightening, cellulite excess, breast enhancement and wrinkle reduction, the service menu includes VelaShape III, Diode Laser Permanent Hair Removal, PowerShape 3-MAX Plus, Microneedling radiofrequency therapy,Cellulit’VIB, GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling Treatment, Cosmelan® and the latest US microdermabrasion that uses real diamonds.
5. The Product Line. Searching the beauty scene and sourcing from well-renowned cosmetic queens in the USA, Spain, Switzerland and France, Leila has personally selected to work with the top brands Mesoestetic, Med Beauty Swiss and MATIS Paris.
Zuri Girl Tip…Can’t stand that hair all over your man? Give him a gift of waxing! Leila offers mens services including waxing, mani/pedis and anti-aging facials.
Luxe Beauty Kosmetics
Dufourstrasse 134-A, 8008 Zurich (map)
+41 (0) 44 556 74 99 | Luxe Beauty Kosmetic Website
Article Sponsored by Luxe Beauty Kosmeticsprint