Yes, our hearts are in Zurich, but our healthy-gut loving, protein shake addict habits are moving to Zug. COOP’s line of Karma opened a stand alone shop at the Zug Train Station and it is oh so worth a quick shopping spree train trip!
Top 5 Reasons Why we Love Karma
1. Meatless Monday Everyday…Vegans and vegetarians finally have a place with more than just 1 shelf to find meat-free meals. It’s still a train station sized store so we don’t want to get you too too excited, but there’s definitely much more variety than your average supermarket.
2. Sustainability Step Forward. The wave of the future with nut & grain dispensers. Bring your own baggie, weigh it and go.
3. No Excuse Detox…Health food junkies bring a big shopping bag as you can stock up on seeds, powdered shakes, non traditional butters, dairy free milks and gluten free pastas. Buckwheat Fusilli for dinner tonight!
4. It’s Pink…Pretty in pink and swivels of hearts, the store itself is waaaay more femininely flirtatious than mainstream COOPs.
5. Guilt-Free Lunch…Lots of options for the grab-n-go lunch with ready-made salads, buddha bowls (that actually look delicious unlike many train station options) and rows of pre-made shakes, smoothies and berry boosting drinks. We’re looking forward to the tumeric kick once the annual Autumn cold sniffles its way to us
Now Karma…when oh when will you come to Zurich HB??
Karma Zug Train Station
Bahnhofplatz, 6300 Zug (map)