Entrepreneurs, Networkers, Forward Thinkers, Career Craving Changers and those simply intrigued by discovering new programs and services do not want to miss the Womens Expo.
This year is extremely special as the Expo celebrates its 5 year anniversary. A standing ovation for the dedication, courage and inspiration delivered by Lisa Chuma, The Womens Expo Team and all of the participants for creating a platform for women to share and showcase the many talents that surround us.
5 Years of Inspiration…we celebrate!
1. Over 600 female-owned businesses have exhibited since 2013
2. Over 6,000 women have visited the exhibition since 2013
3. Over 500 women have attended the educational seminars
4. Media Coverage we all dream about including NZZ, Annabelle, Ladies Drive, Newly Swissed, Brigitte, World Radio Switzerland, Ladies Drive, Women in Business and many many more…
5. Lisa Chuma, a Mompreneur with a spirit to soar! Her next goal…to become the 1st black woman in the Swiss Parliament and she, for sure, has our vote!
1. New Location. The Park Hyatt is this year’s venue. Central, cozy and classy!
2. Seminar & Panel Discussions sponsored by the Professional Womens Group with notable speakers including the CEO of Modissa; Corporate Partnership Manager of FELFEL and the President of Startup Frauen.
3. Chocolate tasting sponsored by MAX Chocolatier – YUM!!!
4. Sponsored exhibitors by eBay Switzerland
5. New Expos launched in Lausanne and Basel in 2017
Visit the Expo
When: 26 March | 11.00 – 18.00
Where: Park Hyatt Zurich (map)
Cost: Franc Savvy Free
Additional Information: Womens Expo Website