We just discovered a newly opened organic beauty spa and cosmetics boutique close to UZH!
The owner Lara was envious of London’s abundance of organic cosmetics & started an online web-shop which recently expanded into a spa and boutique. We met up with her to learn more and help heal our winter skin with a soothing facial.
Here’s the scoop gals…
Top 5 Reasons we Love Green Lane
1. It’s Philosophy! Lara and her team hand-select all the products used at Green Lane and maintain high standards. They believe strongly in “being green” and lather your skin only with feel-good goodies containing NO parabens, NO silicone and NO animal testing.
2. It’s Products. In the boutique, there’s a wide selection of natural make-up, lotion, skincare, body oils, scrubs, masks, nail polish, cosmetics and more including special catering for allergies and skin problems like acne and rosacea. We loved spotting the extensive Coconut Oil bath polish & soaps from Herbivore, the husband / wife team that founded the filler-free line in their Seattle kitchen.
3. It’s People. Lara, the owner is simply lovely from inside & out. While you secretly hope she’ll make your skin look as good as hers, it’s her welcoming smile and way of making you feel comfortable that really makes the salon.
4. It’s Spa Services. A calming, subdue pampering room stylishly decorated is your oasis for a treatment using The Organic Pharmacy or John Masters brand. For women, men and kids select from the menu of facials, manicures, pedicures and make-up applications including Vegan and Gluten-Free options.
5. It’s Virtual. Once addicted to your natural products, easily order online via the website in German, English & French.
Zuri Girl Tip…with the winter weather, try John Masters Organic Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face Serum to kiss chapped cheeks bye-bye!
Mühlegasse 21, Zürich 8001