Morny.ch is a new service delivering fresh weekend breakfast specialities to Zurich homes and filling bellies with delicious freshly prepared bakery and wholesome specialities.
Zuri Girl was thrilled to meet owner Kurt Schwendener and enjoy a scrumptious Sunday Brunch. Our package included an assortment of: caper-lined salmon; assorted meats and cheeses; fresh breads & gipfeli; Birchermüesli; yogurts; berry & fruit cups; hard-boiled eggs; orange juice and all the necessities like butters, jams and veggie garnishes. Oh and we must not dare forget the sparkling champagne and white, milk & dark chocolate truffles!
Top 5 Reasons we Love Morny.ch
1. No Fuss. No Muss. It’s the weekend gals. Ditch cooking and cleaning and allow yourself to be pampered. Turn on the coffee pot, leave on the pajamas and let Morny.ch do the rest.
2. Pick Your Package. All homes are different. Pick what works for you. Family Style Delivery…Special Occassion Champagne Delivery…Vital Energy Delivery…6 options are available to choose from.
3. Last Minute is Ok. Deliveries are Saturdays & Sundays from 8.30am – 10.30am but you can order as late at 19.30 on Friday evening and 21.30 on Saturday evening. Finally somewhere in Zurich that doesn’t require a 3 month reservation!
4. Freshly Baked. Most of the items come from Steiner Bakery in Wetzikon where the team is up bright and early preparing breakfast baking. (probably when you’re just putting your dance shoes away).
5. Great Gift Idea! Did your friend just have a baby? Is it your hubby’s birthday? Make someone’s weekend special by surprising them with a Morny.ch Brunch or purchase a voucher for them to enjoy themselves.