When Valeria approached us to help launch her business and connect her to potential clients (that might be YOU), we were delighted to share her story.
With a passion for design, always networking at design events and reading design magazines, she was encouraged to turn her love for design communication into her career. She shared that when her friend said “why not do this as your primary job?”…Valeria’s response…“Why not?!”
From there and with her boyfriend cheering her on, she created Crescenzi Communication which specializes in creating content, writing articles and translating Italian & English materials. While design holds a sweet spot in her heart, she enjoys working on projects from all industries, and also has a knack for travel (our new go-to for Rome’s shopping secrets!)
Diving in with both feet, Valeria moved from Italy to Switzerland and despite having extensively studied political science and international affairs, she quit her job with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and created Crescenzi Communication.
The business just launched in June and already she’s working with young designers and artists on helping to communicate their stories to a wider audience. Through her Online Magazine, The Design Pot, she’s already been selected by an emerging Swiss designer – Tamara Geneva – to create an article to help spread the word on her talents. She also wrote an article for the print publication Swiss News highlighting Art Basel.
Services Offered. Valeria loves to help her clients with:
- translating written articles between English & Italian
- writing content for websites, blogs and print magazines
- creating lifestyle and travel articles about Switzerland and Italy (She’s currently the editor on behalf of Nuok and their good tips on the city of Zürich for Italian speakers)
- working on travel articles surrounding Italy (she’s co-authored a touristic guide about Rome)
- providing PR and cross-country relations for designers
Why Crescenzi Communication?
Valeria really strives to provide tailored and in-depth content that fits the client and publication. She spends time getting to know her subject matter and really aims to pull anecdotal information and personal touches to her projects.
Zurich Tips. We asked Valeria her thoughts for:
- Best museum in Zurich: Museum for Gestaltung & Rietberg Museum (we hear her love for Japan caused her romance with the Rietberg Museum)
- Best shopping in Zurich: Gris near Europa allee which opened recently
- Best place for design lovers in Zurich: Waldraud on Josefstrasse
- Best Italian Food in Zurich: Ristorante Caciopepe
- Favorite Swiss Reads: Newly Swissed & Swiss Info
Advice to Yearning Business Ladies
“Wake up and do something you really like each and every day!”
Valeria’s dream job is a web editor and via Crescenzi Communication she has the tools to help find the right words to express any project.
You go girl!
firstname.lastname@example.org . 076 688 53 06
This article was funded by and created in collaboration with Crescenzi Communication